have you ever thought of opening commissions someday?
Oh hello anon! I've thought about it occasionally and perhaps will consider it sometime in the distant future, but I personally don't think my art skills have reached a point where I would feel comfortable charging people money for my art and my life schedule is hectic, meaning it takes a while for me to even finish my personal art projects.
hi! I really love your work, I'm too shy to come off anon but I want you to know that I enjoyed your artwork and it's really neat!
Oh hello, anon! No worries, I totally understand (It took me years to get past my shyness to even post on social media regularly). Thank you so much for the kind words and I'm really glad you enjoy my art!
What are some of Fy-La and Kerata's fave activities? Either together or separate ^^
Fy-La collects slugs and caterpillars in order to make them race which Kerata thinks is just a typical human thing. She also makes up stories and paints illustrations on walls. She also plays a small harp
Kerata collects bones and smooth shiny stones. Sometimes she makes little crafts out of them but then destroys them (this is fun for her). She is also athletic and likes to race. She sometimes masturbates with Fy-La's clothing when she's alone.
Together they like to go swimming or bathing. Kerata also takes Fy-la sightseeing around the island. If Kerata is in her larger form, she lets Fy-la ride on her back like a horse. Stargazing is also something they really like. Oh and of course sleeping together :D
nibbles the lizard. what she taste like?
imagine you poured a whole shaker's worth of salt on a piece of bacon, then soaked that bacon in a mix of lemon juice and apple cedar. Then remove the bacon and sprinkle pepper on it.
More horny demon lore when?
1) The skull that the island is made from comes from an ancient deity whose sibling is Kerata's own divine ancestor.
2) A large portion of the island's surface is covered in forests of enormous trees with great canopies, which means that a lot of the time the forest floor is rather dark and murky. The trees there are somewhat intelligent and emit a dull hum which is actually them praying for rain.
3) Kerata wasn't born there, but migrated there from a nearby island along with several other demons when it became clear that a volcano eruption was going to destroy it.
4) Since the island is a skull, it has huge hollows and tunnels inside of it where the sinus cavities and eyes would be. There is a whole ecosystem located within these hollows and demons within it are known as Deep Dweller while demons living on the surface are Surface Dweller.
5) Kerata's territory on the island is a smaller forest at the bottom of a downward sloping valley. There's a chasm in it that leads to the hollows so Kerata spends an equal amount of time being a Deep Dweller and Surface Dweller.
6) There are several domes scattered across the island, which angels and giants used as factories to create humans for labor purposes. Most of them are abandoned, but a select few still contain automated nurseries for creating more humans. Without angels or giants to guide them, the humans there basically worship the golems that monitor the domes. Some of these domes have ran out of the alchemical solution that was used to physically mature human slaves, so now there are basically small isolated villages of permachilds 😭. Fy-la is from one of these villages.
oooooh 7 out of 10! I feel like its 2004 again, what a cute group!
HEY BICH HOW DID U BECOME SO COOL
I destroyed all my rivals in fights behind the local Denny's, thus consolidating my power ;3
Around the time they first met, Fy-La made Kerata a flower crown. Unfortunately Kerata thought it was meant to be a snack... 😩
The way I usually do it is draw a tiny version of the image with a stick figure first (i think this is called a thumbnail sketch????) and try to use two point perspective lines to plan where im going to place everything. When it comes to actually painting the piece, I usually use a really big messy brush to block in the general colors and shapes (so like the shapes of bushes, hills, trees) then I use more refined brushes to add details to that :D
What's a fetish Kerata has?
Kerata has a big praise kink, especially if its accompanied by petting >:3
Retrospring uses Markdown for formatting
*italic text* for italic text
**bold text** for bold text
[link](https://example.com) for link
aaaaaa your world is so alien and vibrant and fey im obsesssssssed!!!!!!