Anonymous Coward asked about 1 month ago
follow up on the printer question, dot matrix or one of those IBM ball thingies I've entirely blanked on the name of? -sam

i dunno if they have a specific name but i think you mean the typing element of an IBM selectric! the engineering for the selectric is amazing but IMO nothing beats the versatility of dot matrix that can also do graphics