KITHES YOUU omg thank youuu!!! <333 let’s break this down:
HOW I GOT INTO ART
- i think…. my earliest online inspo was BaniTheKitty (now ezpups) on YouTube! and then i did still-life drawings of my LPS toys (i did a whole book of these but i left it at a park so :[ )!
- i also preferred cartoons over real-life series (except for animal documentaries) when watching television <3 tom & jerry and doraemon was MY thing
HOW I GOT INTO CODING
- deviantart introduced HTML to me but i was only invested in it to make my profile pretty like the cool kids.
- then in late 2019, i saw someone ask for a warrior cats code on Toyhouse forums and thought “hey i can do that”; so that plus the positive reactions from the crowd, everything went uphill from there ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
WHY MOST CODES ARE FREE
- i was about 15 at the time with no access to receiving money and paranoid that my bank account would snitch my age to paypal (if i tried to make an account) LMAO
- but even if i had a working paypal, i never thought my (coding) work was of high monetary value so i hadn’t bothered until other people suggested it to me!
- but with some free codes (of mine and other’s) being large and so beautiful, it’s a bit hard to figure out what can be F2U and what can be P2U nowadays! ;c;
- still, i’m happy to know that people would pay for them; that’s why i have a kofi now ;3c